The Squatting Monkey Blog

The Squatting Monkey Blog
Now featuring articles from Frederica Bimmel!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

To the Readers



Firstly, I appreciate your readership. I don’t write with the intent of satisfying a reader base, but I have had more and more comments submitted and the number page views are on the way up.



Here is what is in the pipeline:

The Patriots: a Retrospective on the Bill Belichick Era and Why They Should be Cheating if they Aren’t Already.

NFL Free Agency Followup.

Super: Nothing Says Loving like Ellen Page Forcing Herself on Rainn Wilson (Movie Review)

The 2012 NFL Mock Draft

The 2012 NFL Draft Review

If there are any recommendations of topics to cover you have please let me know. I am unlikely to actually use your recommendation since I write this blog purely for my own amusement, but you have a better chance of me finding one of your ideas interesting and writing about it than just hoping that I happen to conjure up the topics you find the most interesting.



The Ocho Word Press articles are written by a friend of mine who fancies himself a sportswriter. He is too lazy to start his own blog so I permit him to post occasionally to showcase my extreme superiority. I wouldn’t expect to see many more of his contributions but please feel free to provide him with any feedback if you get a chance; he is dearly in need of recognition.



By the way, I am a big NFL draft nerd and I take it far too seriously. Last year I compared my picks with Rotoworld’s Evan Silvia’s. If you have any interest in submitting a mock of your own let me know and I would be happy to include it along with mine and potentially Ocho Ocho’s (the artist also known as “88”).

I will continue to post replies in the comment sections and I will make reader posts as I see fit.

Once again, thanks for reading and I hope this blog continues to not suck.

Sincerely,

The Squatting Monkey

1 comment:

  1. I will give you my feedback on 88's articles. They are terrible! Is the monkey in the picture you have above 88? If so, I am quite disappointed. I thought a monkey could write much better articles.

    I hope 88 does not take it personally. I just do not like his articles. I do enjoy reading your though, and that is why I visit your blog at least once a week.

    Jason from CT

    ReplyDelete