The Squatting Monkey Blog

The Squatting Monkey Blog
Now featuring articles from Frederica Bimmel!

Monday, July 9, 2012

No More Football/Squatting Monkeys: Origins

This is a double post.

Topic Number 1:  No more football...here.

I'm moving my football posts. If you ever read this blog before and you were looking for my NFL blogs, please go to: NFLFootballMonkey.Blogspot.com. It's where I will be posting them from now on. 

It seems that some people just like to look at blogs with a general content focus and others are looking for football specific content.  By cutting the two up, it should be easier for people to find what they are looking for.

Topic Number 2:  This blog's stupid name.

I named it after a classic comedy bit by standup comic Dana Carvey, best known as Garth from Wayne's World.



Anyway, I named my blog as a tribute to his classic bit and you can see it here: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iajDJz7Dqgc

Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment